Petite Pancake Sharing Platter
Want an easy way to entertain a bunch of friends or kids? This sharing platter has a great balance of fresh fruit, chocolate, and marshmallows for those with a sweet tooth. Also, who doesn’t love a good chocolate dip?
1 or 2 packets of Marcel’s Petite Happy Pancakes
300g dark chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
200ml whole milk or ceam (cream for thicker fondue)
1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Choice of fruit (pictured: melon, pineapple, kiwifruit, cherry, raspberry, grape and banana)
1. Prepare fruits and sweets into bite-sized pieces
2. Combine chocolate and milk in a bowl and begin to melt over hot water, or in a
microwave on low power until mostly melted
3. Stir until completely smooth
4. Add more milk to get your desired consistency.
5. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
6. Serve immediately on your platter. If the fondue gets too thick as it cools, reheat in microwave for 10-15 seconds at a time, stirring in between bursts.